Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hello, I'm have multi-trade experience & certification. Project engineer and principal designer. Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical expert. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, doing business throughout Northern California. Design, fabrication, installation of access control systems, gates and doors, industrial automation and heavy mechanical. Machine design and inventor. Have extensive industrial crane experience but too old to climb now. I advise and troubleshoot from the ground, directing the young fellows above. Long term relationship with many major manufacturers, Chamberlain, LiftMaster, HySecurity, Linear, Eagle and others. Perform forensic analysis on mechanical systems, expert witness. Have extensive steam and pump experience. Viet Nam Vet, Honorable Discharge, GE Apprentice Program, Medium Steam Turbine, Generator & Gear, Lynn, MA.

Crawl Space Creeper

Welcome to InspectionNews!

Thank you for registering and posting your message here.

If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.

InspectionNews has many Member Benefits available to you. Some save you time, others save you money and some do both!

Make sure you view the list of Member Benefits at: http://www.InspectionNews.net/home_i...MemberBenefits

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: New Member

Robert Field?

Are you the Robert Field that I know?

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar Alquist View Post
    Robert Field?

Are you the Robert Field that I know?
    Hello Gunnar,

I'm not sure. Does any of this ring a bell, Army 64-67, Ft. Monmouth, NJ, Thailand, 207th Signal Battalion, Tropo, GE Lynn, Massachusetts, Pizzagalli Const., S. Burlington, VT. Various projects, Brown & Root, Houston, Sam P. Wallace Mechanical, Dallas, Texas, High Tech Parking Systems, Boston, St. Louis, Milan Italy & Lugano Switzerland, Bay Area Crane & Hoist, Bach Service Group & E. C. Braun, Oakland. Field Engineering, Field Services & fmc Field Services, Beverly & Topsfield, Massachusetts, Oakland, California. Kuwait Oil Well Fires and various major wastewater, and water treatment and distribution projects, Moscone Convention Center construction.

Home bases: Danville, NH, Byfield, MA, Beverly, MA, So. Burlington, VT, Dallas, TX, Danville, CA & Oakland, CA.

If any of the above sounds familiar we may have crossed paths.

Hi Robert,

No, none of those. It's an interesting coincidence because there is a home/mold inspector in Sebastopol with the same name.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar Alquist View Post
    Hi Robert,

No, none of those. It's an interesting coincidence because there is a home/mold inspector in Sebastopol with the same name.
    Hello Gunnar,
    We may be related so long as the Field name is not a changed. Our heritage traces back to England when Zachariah Field, great grandson of Sir Johnathan Field the Astronomer, landed in Boston in 1623 and lived in Dorchester and Western Massachusetts & Connecticut.

Best regards,
    Bob Field