Unhappy Pinched Condensate Drain Line??

Ok, so my apartment has a ceiling mounted a/c unit that is above the shower.
    I live on the 2nd FL of a 3 FL apartment building.

My ceiling showed some slight water damage near the exhaust fan.
    • I requested for maintenance to ensure that the drainpipe was secure and that the drain line was not clogged.

After that I began hearing gurgling noises in the bathroom sink drain.
    • I called maintenance to make sure that the P-Trap was functioning correctly.

They just tried to tell me that the sink was not clogged, and it was draining fine.
    I reminded them that I did not indicate that the sink was not draining and to please check the P-Trap.

This could be a longer story, so I am going to try to Fast FWD.
    I begin considering that these people do not seem to have a routine maintenance plan- at all, which is probably the main problem.
    In addition to my question regarding the P-Trap, Drain line, etc.? I began to notice distinct tapping sounds coming from the pipes, in the walls.

Now I am sending them more information regarding possibilities because I am concerned that those possibilities probably are not meeting any codes, or standards. That goes for possible install issues, and a possible lack of required routine maintenance.

Eventually they had a plumber come to check everything.
    I am trying not to micromanage, so I stayed in the other room.

He get?s ready to leave and says the P-Trap is fine and that the drain is making that due to the a/c.
    • I asked him if he checked the condensate line, the evaporator coils, the drip pan, etc.?

He says that is just the way it is going to sound.
    I am not buying it, but he was a nice guy and I had already done a thorough interrogation.
    I am not even going to what he said about the pipes.
    I feel like my question to you, the professionals, is a pretty simple.

Is this a ?pinched? condensate line?
    It drains into my bathroom sink.