Default How to make extra storage room

So the single car garage had a large attic - could be great for storage. Only problem was there was a bunch of wood in the way. A little bit of sawing, putting down some flooring, and a pull-down ladder - and there you have it - extra storage at the garage attic loft. Yeah, all those little metal brackets were a nuisance but a prybar took care of them.

Hmmm. I wonder if I could open up the rest of the house attic this way? Just a bunch of wood....

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: How to make extra storage room

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Weekly View Post
    So the single car garage had a large attic - could be great for storage. Only problem was there was a bunch of wood in the way. A little bit of sawing, putting down some flooring, and a pull-down ladder - and there you have it - extra storage at the garage attic loft. Yeah, all those little metal brackets were a nuisance but a prybar took care of them.

Hmmm. I wonder if I could open up the rest of the house attic this way? Just a bunch of wood....
    I saw that once, but it was above the kitchen and living room. The difference was they put in some teeny collar ties. All good!

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/