Default Service Panel with missing bonding screw

Service panel GE 200 amp on a new construction that has been approved by the State Inspector. This GE service panel has a missing bonding screw (green in color), if I'm correct should be installed on the neutral side or would it matter since this a service panel and the neutral and grounds are bonded together with the bus bar bonding strap. So what I'm seeing is that the panel is not properly bonded to the enclosure.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Sam Morris; 12-15-2021 at 04:28 PM.
    Member Benefits1

Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia, electrical only

Default Re: Service Panel with missing bonding screw

Once again, Sam, I agree: we have the question of how the cabinet is grounded.

If the bare GEC exits the cabinet through a mounting hole or weep hole, or an NM connector, or some other oddment, that doesn't secure it.

If, OTOH, a bare GEC exited through an old-style setscrew GED connector, even without armor, that probably was listed for bonding. Similarly, the connectors manufactured nowadays that are explicitly required to serve as GEC bonds, that some AHJs require (incorrectly, in my view) would complete the path fine. The manufacturer wants you to use the bond screw they supplied and had tested, but any lug or other connector that has been suitably tested by a third party should be acceptable, so long as the conductor from the terminal bars is suitably sized for the service.