Default Crawl Space Creeper - Underhouse Inspection Cart

Getting in a crawl space has always been the most dreaded part of the inspection process. I wanted a tough quality tool that would assist me in traversing the crawl space. I would of been happy purchasing one at the time but there wasn't anything to be found.

Out of necessity and being a certified inspector myself, I built this tool. Anyone need a Crawl Space Creeper you can order online. 2 sizes to choose from.

www.crawlspacecreeper.com

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Crawl Space Creeper - Underhouse Inspection Cart

DOUBLE POSTING INDICATES IGNORANCE OF PROPER POSTING ETIQUETTE.

Double posting an ad trying to SELL SOMETHING indicates ignorance of being a business owner ... ESPECIALLY WHEN DOING SO INSTEAD OF contacting Brian and setting up a deal to sponsor one of the forums.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

As an aside, That strongly resembles the Krawler from KrawlGear. While their website is gone and I have heard that they did close shop, I wonder if they patented their Krawler. If so, it might have expired by now anyway.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Those devices always intrigued me, but it must be a regional thing about functionality.

In 90% of the crawls I enter, the obstacles are too numerous to simply roll over with a crawler.

The A/C ducts, the drain lines, cast or PVC, plumbing water lines, A/C refrigeration lines, A/C condensate drain lines, the piles of old bathroom shower tiles and accompanying construction debris, discarded detritus from 50 years of renovations (older abandoned pipes, whole, old furnaces, etc.) electrical wires, cables, conduits, et al, and the sandy soil that surely will allow that point load to sink or get stuck.

But other than that, I hope someone gets some use out it.
    I'll wait for the "Back to the Future" hovercraft-style crawler....

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D'Agostino View Post
    Those devices always intrigued me, but it must be a regional thing about functionality.

In 90% of the crawls I enter, the obstacles are too numerous to simply roll over with a crawler.

The A/C ducts, the drain lines, cast or PVC, plumbing water lines, A/C refrigeration lines, A/C condensate drain lines, the piles of old bathroom shower tiles and accompanying construction debris, discarded detritus from 50 years of renovations (older abandoned pipes, whole, old furnaces, etc.) electrical wires, cables, conduits, et al, and the sandy soil that surely will allow that point load to sink or get stuck.

But other than that, I hope someone gets some use out it.
    I'll wait for the "Back to the Future" hovercraft-style crawler....
    Dom,
    I used one for over a decade. I found little trouble going over waste pipes that were close to the ground. The best was going under those huge ducts that ran down the middle of the house and took up most of the space between the bottom of the joists and the ground. When crawling, your butt raises up a bit to scoot under. With the Krawler, you just slide under. I found the reduced wear and tear on elbows and knees was the biggest advantage. I would let a termite inspector use mine while at the house, and they usually would go and order one. This one looks just like my old Krawl gear unit.
    You think all those things will be a barrier for the crawler, but with a little practice, you can maneuver quite well over and around the crap we find under houses.

Thanks for that helpful info Jack.
    The bigger crawls I go in give me a lot of discomfort a day or two later. I am constantly amazed how many times I have to take a long detour around obstructions or blockages, it increases the amount of time down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post

Double posting an ad trying to SELL SOMETHING indicates ignorance of being a business owner ... ESPECIALLY WHEN DOING SO INSTEAD OF contacting Brian and setting up a deal to sponsor one of the forums.
    No ignorance, wasn't meant to double post. First post was an introduction. Brian is a great guy and I'll be happy to add a link back to this forum on the website. No need to get agitated if you have a product or website I'll add a link to your website also. I'm a certified inspector also and this tool is built stronger than any before. Not only is it stronger it's easy to replace a pneumatic tire if needed and I'm not going to monopolize any buyers by making them purchase replacement parts from me. If you like the tool it's appreciated. Have a good day.

It was a double post of your introduction post.

Which should have been introduction to all stating which forums you were sponsoring, having already contacted Brian.

I have nothing to do with Brian or inspectionnews.net (my disclosure), however; I'm sure I'm not the only one here is irked by the all too many who only post to get free advertising for what they are trying to sell.

It is good to hear that you will be contacting Brian.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

It was a double post of your introduction post.

Which should have been introduction to all stating which forums you were sponsoring, having already contacted Brian.

I have nothing to do with Brian or inspectionnews.net (my disclosure), however; I'm sure I'm not the only one here is irked by the all too many who only post to get free advertising for what they are trying to sell.

It is good to hear that you will be contacting Brian.
    Again I am a certified inspector and yes I am trying to help our industry by sharing a crawl space tool that will help fellow inspectors.

Yes I want to be an active sharing member of this forum. I can understand your concern on advertising but if it's a tool that helps the industry by all means share.

You do not have to purchase.

"Again I understand your concern".
    Thanks again.

I always wanted to buy a crawler, and then I moved to the city and the number of crawlspaces I did dropped to near zero.

EVERY time that I end up doing a rural property, I keep wishing that I had bought one.

If it wasn't for the shipping, I would buy one now!

Just an FYI - I see three crawlers - and other than 14.5 and 16.5 inch size difference. i don't see an explanation of the difference between the crawlspace ace with black tires and the crawlspace ace with red tires (besides tire colour).

Egbert Jager
    Diamond Home Inspection
    http://www.diamondhomeinspection.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Egbert Jager View Post
    I always wanted to buy a crawler, and then I moved to the city and the number of crawlspaces I did dropped to near zero.

EVERY time that I end up doing a rural property, I keep wishing that I had bought one.

If it wasn't for the shipping, I would buy one now!

Just an FYI - I see three crawlers - and other than 14.5 and 16.5 inch size difference. i don't see an explanation of the difference between the crawlspace ace with black tires and the crawlspace ace with red tires (besides tire colour).
    Thank you for your comment. The Crawl Space Creeper and the Inspection Creeper are the same besides the wheel color and the red wheels are slightly heavier. We used the different names for SEO purposes only.

Shipping is expensive and there is nothing we can do about it. The other day we shipped a underhouse creeper to Canada and only charged the customer $100 and the actual cost was $150.00. We just want you and anyone else to know we have no control over shipping charges and yes they are expensive unfortunately.

To ship from California to the east coast is $100. We really don't like charging so much for shipping but unfortunately we must. We use UPS shipping and that is the most affordable, FedEx and USPS is even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawl Space Creeper View Post
    Again I am a certified inspector and yes I am trying to help our industry by sharing a crawl space tool that will help fellow inspectors.

Yes I want to be an active sharing member of this forum. I can understand your concern on advertising but if it's a tool that helps the industry by all means share.

You do not have to purchase.

"Again I understand your concern".
    Thanks again.
    OH, you're CERTIFIED!!!!!!! MY gosh that makes a world of difference. Face it, you posted to try to sell your products, not because you felt like being magnanimous, or altruistic.

It's possible to be both.
    Not when posted as it was.

When posted as information as to what obesity uses, then another inspector contacts the first inspector and asks where he got it or could you make another one ... that would have been different.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Didn't mean to delete my post... Wanted to edit it. Thanks Jerry for saving it. 😜

I think the basis of a successful business is to find an unmet need and satisfy it. That is both magnanimous and entrepreneurial.

I get that he stumbled over some rules, stepped on some toes and he got yelled at for it. This place can be pretty unforgiving and we can all be pretty righteous. Sure - There's no end of link droppers promoting undercoating, bit coin trading, and what have you.

But this is a fellow inspector, with a legit inspection related product. A little more honey, graciousness, guidance and a little less bullying and protective attitude could do this industry some good.

Egbert Jager
    Diamond Home Inspection
    http://www.diamondhomeinspection.ca

But this is a fellow inspector, with a legit inspection related product. A little more honey, graciousness, guidance and a little less bullying and protective attitude could do this industry some good.
    Many have been 'fellow' inspectors (based on their posts/names/what they say, yet first offer nothing but their product for sale.

Those other link droppers/spammers are simply reported to Brian for his review and action (typically total deletion from inspectionnews.net? maybe Brian has a 'reformat their hard drive' link he can send them to click on? now that would be cool ).

I've frequently wished I had such a button on my phone for when spammers call 'our records show your car is out of warranty' ... press button and their computer screens go blank, then say "REFORMAT DRIVE COMPLETED" ... "Good Bye".

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia, electrical only

Not when posted as it was.

When posted as information as to what obesity uses, then .
    Usually I can figure these things out. What did you speak that got recognized as "obesity uses"?

Quote Originally Posted by david shapiro View Post
    Usually I can figure these things out. What did you speak that got recognized as "obesity uses"?
    Using my phone and that dang carcorrect thing!

I try to catch the changes it makes, and I'm sure it must make some of those changes after I've reread my post to catch them ... that or I just missed those words.

Anyway ... what was that supposed to be?

I went back to figure it out and ... I don't know.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Have a homepage link at https://www.crawlspacecreeper.com/ pointing to this forum.

Didn't mean to delete my post... Wanted to edit it. Thanks Jerry for saving it. 

I think the basis of a successful business is to find an unmet need and satisfy it. That is both magnanimous and entrepreneurial.

I get that he stumbled over some rules, stepped on some toes and he got yelled at for it. This place can be pretty unforgiving and we can all be pretty righteous. Sure - There's no end of link droppers promoting undercoating, bit coin trading, and what have you.

Certified?? Whatever that means. Oh, It really means nothing. The bottom line you are trying to sell your product. This is not a new product, or even an unmet need. I bought the original crawler at the ASHII Conference in New Orleans just after Katrina. You are not offering anything new. You aren't trying to help the industry, you are trying to sell your products. And tried to do it in the most unethical and disingenuous means. Guide once?? How about buying an ad from Brian to advertise on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    Certified?? Whatever that means. Oh, It really means nothing. The bottom line you are trying to sell your product. This is not a new product, or even an unmet need. I bought the original crawler at the ASHII Conference in New Orleans just after Katrina. You are not offering anything new. You aren't trying to help the industry, you are trying to sell your products. And tried to do it in the most unethical and disingenuous means. Guide once?? How about buying an ad from Brian to advertise on this site?
    Uncool, obviously you're disgruntled. I am helping my industry by offering a tool that is available now and built stronger, with wheels that can be replaced easily and not forcing my customers to order only through me. Not to mention I build my own websites and each crawl space creeper personally and ship them to my valued customers. Say what you want but I am Certified not just with InterNACHI but also ICA and a Licensed California Realtor and becoming an appraiser. Yeah I sell my creeper, what are you selling, or are your just a negative influence on a forum? Anyhow I am more than happy to work with Brian. Since you know so much how can I contact him?

Uncool, obviously you're disgruntled. I am helping my industry by offering a tool that is available now and built stronger, with wheels that can be replaced easily and not forcing my customers to order only through me. Not to mention I build my own websites and each crawl space creeper personally and ship them to my valued customers. Say what you want but I am Certified not just with InterNACHI but also ICA and a Licensed California Realtor and becoming an appraiser. Yeah I sell my creeper, what are you selling, or are your just a negative influence on a forum? Anyhow I am more than happy to work with Brian. Since you know so much how can I contact him?
    Hate to break it to you but your "certifications" mean nothing when it comes to home inspections. Being licensed matters if you are in a licensed State, but "certifications" are nothing but a fancy decal. being a Realtor also has nothing to do with certifications or home inspections. Sorry to shatter your bubble.
    I don't sell anything except my old home inspection gear. I retired in 2019 after 30 years inspecting. Almost any idiot would be able to find the CONTACT US at the bottom of the every page. I suggest you use it to contact Brian and pay for advertising.
    You may think you are selling the new sliced bread, but its just a copy of equipment that's been around decades. I owned one. By the way I'm not really disgruntled, its more that I see thru the BS of you playing altruistic when you are clearly just trying to sell your stuff and not paying for advertising.

... what are you selling, or are your just a negative influence on a forum?
    Jack is a very knowledgeable and well respected contributor to this board. To my knowledge, Jack doesn't need to sell things, he freely gives his knowledge to help others.

Anyhow I am more than happy to work with Brian. Since you know so much how can I contact him?
    Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, that's an excellent way to contact Brian.

Glad to hear you asking how to contact Brian so you can work with Brian in supporting this board.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    Hate to break it to you but your "certifications" mean nothing when it comes to home inspections. Being licensed matters if you are in a licensed State, but "certifications" are nothing but a fancy decal. being a Realtor also has nothing to do with certifications or home inspections. Sorry to shatter your bubble.
    I don't sell anything except my old home inspection gear. I retired in 2019 after 30 years inspecting. Almost any idiot would be able to find the CONTACT US at the bottom of the every page. I suggest you use it to contact Brian and pay for advertising.
    You may think you are selling the new sliced bread, but its just a copy of equipment that's been around decades. I owned one. By the way I'm not really disgruntled, its more that I see thru the BS of you playing altruistic when you are clearly just trying to sell your stuff and not paying for advertising.
    LOL, you are definitely tripping. Like I said in the real world and not the retired world certifications mean something. Real estate has everything to do with home inspections, pest inspections etc.. It's the business. Realtors order inspections and inspectors inspect. I know because I do both. My creeper is built stronger and the most important thing is it's available now. I'm in business and not out of business. Maybe you're mad because you bought one and didn't build your own. You just keep on talking and enjoy your retired world on a forum defending the owner of the forum who has never complained to me once. I will contact Brian and happily work with him. I just figured since you were supposedly so close to him and talked on his behalf you would have a direct line of communication besides the contact us link. Call what I'm doing BS but a lot of decent people encourage me and those are the people I enjoy communicating and working with. There's always the haters that are envious and hate to see other's succeed!!!

LOL, you are definitely tripping. Like I said in the real world and not the retired world certifications mean something. Real estate has everything to do with home inspections, pest inspections etc.. It's the business. Realtors order inspections and inspectors inspect. I know because I do both. My creeper is built stronger and the most important thing is it's available now. I'm in business and not out of business. Maybe you're mad because you bought one and didn't build your own. You just keep on talking and enjoy your retired world on a forum defending the owner of the forum who has never complained to me once. I will contact Brian and happily work with him. I just figured since you were supposedly so close to him and talked on his behalf you would have a direct line of communication besides the contact us link. Call what I'm doing BS but a lot of decent people encourage me and those are the people I enjoy communicating and working with. There's always the haters that are envious and hate to see other's succeed!!!
    Sorry you are tripping if you think that certifications mean something. Of course realtors do have something to do with inspections, but Realtors are not certified, they are licensed. Just keep living your dream. Just keep getting your worthless little badges and dream they mean something.
    Maybe to an uneducated consumer who might be impressed by the certificates, but most experienced inspectors know those "certificates" are a joke. Keep drinking the Koolade.

Jack, his replies speak volumes about what he is apparently like.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Post Re: Crawl Space Creeper - Underhouse Inspection Cart

Jack, his replies speak volumes about what he is apparently like.
    Jerry and so does yours, I'm actually a nice easy going guy. Of course believe what you want. Team up with your buddy Jack. Point remains it's just talk on a forum with a person/persons opinion/opinions that amounts to nothing. Trying to detour someone from doing something decent because you're all washed up in the inspection world and can't do anything but be a deterrent on a forum. Sad but true!

I'm actually a nice easy going guy.
    Point remains it's just talk on a forum with a person/persons opinion/opinions that amounts to nothing.
    "talk on a forum" isn't "just" "talk", it is representative of how a person presents themselves to others, and your posts are not representative of a person who is as you described above.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

"talk on a forum" isn't "just" "talk", it is representative of how a person presents themselves to others, and your posts are not representative of a person who is as you described above.
    Again Jerry if you read the string of posts above it's pretty easy to see how opinions of my posts turned from double posting to all the sudden certifications mean nothing, I'm not doing anything beneficial and I'm not helping the industry but only out to sell my product. Pretty difficult to be up against members of a forum who don't know me but are opinionated like that. Anyhow I won't say anymore concerning this. If you and Jack truly feel right and justified in what you have been saying and doing well continue on. I hope the best for both of you. By the way I have reached out to Brian concerning advertising but have not heard back yet.

I hope the best for both of you. By the way I have reached out to Brian concerning advertising but have not heard back yet.
    And the best to you also.

Reaching out to Brian is all you can do. I know Brian is often quite busy, so he may still contact you for your inquiry.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

And the best to you also.

Reaching out to Brian is all you can do. I know Brian is often quite busy, so he may still contact you for your inquiry.
    I wanted to provide a quick update on the crawler. New high quality light weight aluminum and plastic pneumatic wheels available. These wheels interchange with the old krawler model. I'll attach some photos. If anyone can reach Brian and I have tried I'm interested in doing a homepage advertisement on this site. I have this forum link on my homepage and have for months.

https://www.Crawlspacecreeper.com

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

If anyone can reach Brian and I have tried I'm interested in doing a homepage advertisement on this site. I have this forum link on my homepage and have for months.
    That would be great!

Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page and let Brian know what you would like to do.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

That would be great!

Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page and let Brian know what you would like to do.
    Okay Jerry I reached out to Brian again. I hope to hear back from him.
    I hope you're doing good.

Thumbs up Re: Crawl Space Creeper - Underhouse Inspection Cart

With great appreciation I thank Crawl Space Creeper for sponsoring the Tools & Equipment section here on InspectionNews!

They reached out to me a while ago and my apologies for not getting their banner up sooner.

Happy Friday to you all and may you roll easily in those tight crawlspaces!

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews