Default 1027 dip switches

Inside the Sun Nuclear CRM are dip switches. They can be changed to set the time increments for recording data. I used to have a pdf sheet that described how to set them and I've done it before. I cant remember since the last time I did it and I cant yet find the instruction sheet. Do any of you have that and can share it with me?

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: 1027 dip switches

hi John,
    i don't do nor own radon equip
    an internet search came up w/link & i think what you're looking for on pg 23

hth

https://www.sunradon.com/clarico_veg...uide_Rev_H.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by John Dirks Jr View Post
    Inside the Sun Nuclear CRM are dip switches. They can be changed to set the time increments for recording data. I used to have a pdf sheet that described how to set them and I've done it before. I cant remember since the last time I did it and I cant yet find the instruction sheet. Do any of you have that and can share it with me?

badair http://www.adairinspection.com Garland, TX 75042
    Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS-Stucco-ACMV-Infrared Thermography
    life is the random lottery of events followed by numerous narrow escapes...accept the good

Default Re: 1027 dip switches

Thanks for the effort Barry. I saw exactly what you did too and that is for the printer. What I need is for the monitor itself. I know how to take the cover off, access the switches and change them. My struggle is I don't remember what the switch positions are for the various time recording intervals are.