Michael Scott Guest

Default Hi! New guy checking in!

Looking forward to meeting alot of fellow inspectors thru this website and sharing "inspector" stuff as well as some non-inspector stuff. We have to pull together and help each other. None of us needs to be a "lone ranger" out there. That's why I'm coming on-board today. The better we become as inspectors, the better we position ourselves in the real estate sales process and in the industry as a whole. I am sick and tired of hearing that inspectors are just not that important to the process, especially from real estate folks! I am a Hampton Roads ASHI (HRASHI) member in the Southeastern corner of Virginia, but affiliation really doesn't matter to me. If you're serious about learning and contributing to this profession, then you're on my side! All responses will receive a reply. Scotty out!

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Hi! New guy checking in!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
    Looking forward to meeting alot of fellow inspectors thru this website and sharing "inspector" stuff as well as some non-inspector stuff. We have to pull together and help each other. None of us needs to be a "lone ranger" out there. That's why I'm coming on-board today. The better we become as inspectors, the better we position ourselves in the real estate sales process and in the industry as a whole. I am sick and tired of hearing that inspectors are just not that important to the process, especially from real estate folks! I am a Hampton Roads ASHI (HRASHI) member in the Southeastern corner of Virginia, but affiliation really doesn't matter to me. If you're serious about learning and contributing to this profession, then you're on my side! All responses will receive a reply. Scotty out!
    Well OK then, we are looking forward to your contributions as well.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Michael,

Welcome to the board. Look forward to your posts.

Now about the initiation dinner, we'll all be arriving Sunday afternoon for dinner and to watch the game. Big screen I hope.

What is on the menu?

By the way, you might want to hide the pets and maybe send the kids out to a movie for the evening as we can get a bit roudy sometimes.

Oh yeah, we all need your address and directions.

Richard Rushing Guest

Some people here take things too literal... so, I'd hide that cat as well.

RR

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Be sure there is some Shiner Bock available.