jamie pasternak Guest

Default Hello from Florida

Hello. Figured I'd finally drop a post on the board and say Hi. Although, I'm usually not a board posting kind of guy. I inspect in Sarasota and Charlotte counties. HI's in my area are not known for being warm and fuzzy with eachother. This profession is filled with too much arrogance. I think we should kinda be stinking together at this point. I'm an ASHI member, ICC B-1 certified, blah, blah, blah. I just really enjoy my job and really enjoy helping people. So feel free to drop me a line.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Hello from Florida

Quote Originally Posted by jamie pasternak View Post
    ...I think we should kinda be stinking together at this point....
    We frequently stink together here, Jamie, so Welcome to the Board!

jamie pasternak Guest

Thanks John. What part of Philly are you in? Many years ago, I bought an old house in Port Richmond to rehab. Shackamaxon Street off of Girard Ave.

Jamie - We live in Roxborough/Manayunk - the other side of the city from Port Richmond. Shackamaxon is one of my favorite street names, though.

Jamie,

Welcome to THE home inspectors board.

Now, if you click on the 'User CP' link just under the 'InspectionNews' logo, then click on 'Edit Profile' you can add your city to your location, so we know were you are in Florida - Florida is a big state and knowing what city you are in helps with answers. (I know you said "Sarasota and Charlotte counties", but you will not always put that in your posts, so having it at your Location: ????, Florida, helps.)

Are you in Port Charlotte, Venice, Bradenton, Sarasota?

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com