Lewis Capaul Guest

Default Suck in Traffic? Long Drive?

Here's the latest necessity for your Inspection vehicle that can help prevent boredom on those long drives or while stuck in traffic.

Amazon.com: The Easy Reader (Book Holder)(News Paper Holder): Everything Else

It might hold your Tablet PC so that you can finish your reports while driving to the next inspection.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Lewis Capaul; 02-14-2008 at 12:20 PM.
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Suck in Traffic? Long Drive?

That thing's no good! You can't read (or type) while turning a sharp corner!

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

That thing won't do me any good either John. I need both my hands free to brush my teeth and shave while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    I need both my hands free to brush my teeth and shave while driving.
    ??? How Do You Communicate With The Other Motorist ???

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Jim Zborowski Guest

Great, we have people who can't walk and chew gum at the same time yet think they can talk on a cell phone or text while they drive who will be buying these and trying to read while they drive??????????????

Some things I've seen going down the highway:
    Reading, texting, guy getting er,um, "taken care of" , guy , ahem, "taking care of" his girl, girl bouncing in lap going down the interstae in broad daylight, curling lashes, writing, "self serve", eating, peeing in bottle, working on laptop, even had a lawn chair bounce off my windsheild on I 71 between Columbus and Cleveland once ( came out of a rooftop carrier on a motor home). And now they are making things to help distract drivers.

Richard Rushing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    ??? How Do You Communicate With The Other Motorist ???

You only need one finger....

RR

Nolan Kienitz Guest

... and I recall from many years ago when I first was living in Dallas (mid 1970s) ... several times seeing the female drivers on the 635 loop during the AM commute applying makeup and then there were those times when they were still getting dressed.

Yes ... off came the nightshirt/robe and on went the bra and blouse and 'whew' did the traffic all around slow down.

Does it come with any mounting brackets to hold a lap top? Now that would be a great time management device.

It will feel really good when you wreck and the air bag drives it through your chest. That deserves a Darwin Award.

If it weren't for lawyers, we would never need them.