Thread: Fido wants in!!

Default Fido wants in!!

For the love of God.... somebody let the dog in!!

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Fido wants in!!

OK. But, remember, you asked.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Brian Cooper Guest

I had a beagle follow me into a particularly tight crawl space two weeks ago. It took me an hour to chase it out.

I had a golden retriever follow me out a window onto a porch roof a couple of years ago.

I was doing apartment complex and while on the third floor I slid the door opened, walked out on the balcony... and appearantly the cat didn't like the surprise and bailed over the edge..... Although it startled me I get the feeling I was still better off than him.... It was a long ways down.

Surprisinly, he survived. There were some bushes below that he must have landed on, on his feet I'm sure

We have had cats follow us into the attic on more than one occassion. They don't listen real well when you try to coax them out believe it or not. Now when we know there is a cat around I raise the ladder until my partner gets done with the attic and then open long enough for him to get out.

If it weren't for lawyers, we would never need them.

A warning.

Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL

This talk of pets is reminding me of all kinds of funny stuff....

I was in a pretty big/nice (5000 sq ft) newer house. The agent let me in and left for awhile. So, I get setup and open up the attic access hatch and leave my ladder under the open hole. I go run around the exterior for a half hour or so, taking note of several signs of birds getting into the attic (should have been a sign). So, I go back to head for the attic and when I open the master bedroom door (thank god it was closed) there are about 4 birds flying around the room trying like hell fly outside through the big picture window.

Well, apparently when birds get scared they 'drop' a lot. There was bird poo from one end of the master suite to the other. I had to 'shue' them out by opening one of the windows and taking the screen out.... then onto the mess. I got it cleaned up right about as the agent returned.... Luckily, he was a guy I know very well and we had a good laugh.

I'll never forget trying to navigate my way to a window that I could open with birds flying around and dropping bombs everywhere... I think sometimes we should get hazardous duty pay