Default Persons who Winterize Homes

I'm really beginning to question the smarts of these folks who winterize all these foreclosed homes.

I've had a client who has been trying to get the water turned on at a home for over a week, and the bank requires the people who winterized the home to come back and de-winterize it.

Anyway I show up today as scheduled and find that the water is not on inside the home.

I go out to the service meter and find that the valve is on to the house. Look around in the shrub beds and find a valve box. This thing is padlocked shut like you wouldn't believe.

About this time the "winterize" folks drive up. They tell the agent only they can turn on the water as they have it secured to prevent anyone from turning on the water. Yeah right!

As you can see from the pictures below, they are up for an Idiots of the year award.

rick

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

David Banks Guest

Default Re: Persons who Winterize Homes

That's a classic!

Now what was those combinations?

Dang better call this one in.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Richard Rushing Guest

Man,
    That's a classic!!!

Rich

Eric Mayberry Guest

Talking Re: Persons who Winterize Homes

Never could understand people winterizing homes in Texas. Maybe it'll keep mosquitos from growing in the toilets.

Richard Rushing Guest

Down by the Guadalupe it might not get so cold... but up here, you can freeze the ticks off a dogs arse if you leave'em outside at certain times of the year.

I've personally have a couple of pipes break (over the years) due to freezing.

It's just not very bad for extended periods of time .

RR

Patrick Norton Guest

And who said anybody can get a government job!