Thread: New member

Default New member

Hi.

Craig Lester from Topeka KS. My web site is Topeka Home Inspection - Lester Inspection Services, Inc. - Topeka Home Inspection Services and I started in 2006. I listed once and never got back to this site to post comments. I will try to stay active this year as the business smoothed out a little since the start.

Thank you!

Craig

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

David Banks Guest

Default Re: New member

Welcome Craig. Put your hard hat on and go to work. Checking my Geography, is Topeka the capital?

Yes Topeka is the capitol city. Today at the capitol House Bill 2315 is the topic of discussion. If passed HI'S will be responsible for any unreported issues up to $10,000.00 after one year of the sale. I'm a member of NAHI and our local organization KARCI which is opposed to this bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Lester View Post
    Yes Topeka is the capitol city. Today at the capitol House Bill 2315 is the topic of discussion. If passed HI'S will be responsible for any unreported issues up to $10,000.00 after one year of the sale. I'm a member of NAHI and our local organization KARCI which is opposed to this bill.
    Craig, if you are not a member of Active Rain you need to join and then start a blog about this legislation and anything else that you know about the push to license HI in MO, under the Home Inspection License Group
    ActiveRain Group: Licensed Home Inspectors

To join go to this site ActiveRain Real Estate Network

Active Rain will help to pull you up in the Internet search engine rankings.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com