Question Coupon Template or Software

I know some people on the board are dead-set against coupons and I don't care to open a can of worms as to the merits of giving out discount coupons.

I plan to use direct mailing to homeowners to generate some radon measurement business by sending them discount coupons. Can anybody recommend a good template or software to make professional-looking coupons?

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Default Re: Coupon Template or Software

MS Word has all kinds of templates with more on the web. I used a certificate/awards template recently to generate a 50% off certificate that I donated to a silent auction for a fund raiser. There are lots of different versions out there at no or low cost if you already have MS Word.
    There are also some web based printing sites that you can use their design software and order your printing from them (Gotprint.com is one I have used)
    If you are mailing out post cards, check out USPS.com is supposed to have an on-line printing, mailing service.
    Jim

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Default Re: Coupon Template or Software

I would probably use Microsoft Publisher or similar. Several years ago I purchased blank certificates from Office Depot. They were perforated three to a sheet. Looked really good.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/