Hector Feliciano Guest

Default Low Cost Software

Are there any recommendations for Inspector software, that is both user friendly, powerful and yet low cost, between 100 - and 300.00. without using the web, to input items and no subscriptions... a software installed on my machine...

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Low Cost Software

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Feliciano View Post
    Are there any recommendations for Inspector software, that is both user friendly, powerful and yet low cost, between 100 - and 300.00. without using the web, to input items and no subscriptions... a software installed on my machine...
    Nope!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

David Banks Guest

No Way Jose! (Feliciano) A relative?

Hector Feliciano Guest

Actually YES there is, I just found what I have been looking for--- 295.00 and complete with all the features I mentioned.

Nolan Kienitz Guest

If you find something that cheap you will be very sorry and regretting what you did spend.

Get quality it will pay for itself and less headaches for you.

Hector,
    You asked "Are there any recommendations..." and you got your answer. No one would recommend software with the parameters that you listed.

You may find one that fits those needs, but you will probably find that you won't find long term satisfaction with it.

Let us know what you think of it in 6 months after you have used it for a while.
    JF

In this industry, we should all have the best tools we can afford. We don't have to have "every ' tool, but we should try to get the best available so we can do our job easier and better.

Sure, an inspector could use the $1.98 flashlight from the supermarket. But, most serious inspectors use a flashlight with a high lumen or candlepower rating to get the most light they can.

Hector Feliciano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Kienitz View Post
    If you find something that cheap you will be very sorry and regretting what you did spend.

Get quality it will pay for itself and less headaches for you.
    Well I did find the software 295.00 Runs wonderfully on all my machines, tested and re-tested, mock report created with ease, all the elements that the same software costing 999.00, yet a fraction of the cost. the best part running multiple registrations and systems cost nothing extra,. Truly A great Piece of software.

David Banks Guest

I think we are being had. Or should I say Ad!

Hector Feliciano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    Hector,
    You asked "Are there any recommendations..." and you got your answer. No one would recommend software with the parameters that you listed.

You may find one that fits those needs, but you will probably find that you won't find long term satisfaction with it.

Let us know what you think of it in 6 months after you have used it for a while.
    JF

In this industry, we should all have the best tools we can afford. We don't have to have "every ' tool, but we should try to get the best available so we can do our job easier and better.

Sure, an inspector could use the $1.98 flashlight from the supermarket. But, most serious inspectors use a flashlight with a high lumen or candlepower rating to get the most light they can.
    I totally Understand that and I thank you all for your replies, and I agree, and so far all my tools are the best and spared no expense, however being a systems engineer by trade, I am and was a beta tester for many companies (software development), I am able to really look into a piece of software as well as put it through a a stringent test.
    and based on what I know, thus far make a sound decision based on sound results.

Hector Feliciano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by David Banks View Post
    I think we are being had. Or should I say Ad!
    No man!!!!!! would never do that, and would not go against policies on this site and I never mentioned the software!!