Default Something's missing

I just couldn't put my finger on it... I was in this attic today and something just seemed wrong.... any ideas?

Two year old bank repo.... poor folks that owned it probably went broke trying to pay their heat bill.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Re: Something's missing

C'mon Matt. Insulation is for suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    I just couldn't put my finger on it... I was in this attic today and something just seemed wrong.... any ideas?

Two year old bank repo.... poor folks that owned it probably went broke trying to pay their heat bill.
    And they Missed it on the Finial Walk Through!

Or could have packed it and taken it with them ( just ask the builder.)

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

The thing that just blows my mind is that somebody could live in a house that way and not ever figure it out.

Adding to the humor.... A/C had been installed after the house was built (surface mounted conduit vs wired at the time of construction and the compressor was about 6 months newer than the furance). I could still hear the conversations linger in the kitchen - "Wow, it's hot in here, what are we going to do? Shoot! I guess we'll have to spring for an A/C."