Default Inspecting showers

In another area there was some discussion about testing shower pans. I thought about another problem I come across once in a while.

One of those huge walk in showers that has 18 shower heads and body blasters. You just can not stand at the entrance, reach in and turn on the control without getting soaking wet.

I have carried in a bucket with me and held it up to the shower head, but that doesn't work in all cases.
    Just curious
    JF

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Inspecting showers

Jack,

I hate those also. You know your going to get soaked just checking the thing out. Why they put the shower head directly in front of the door is beyond me.

Standing there in the morning, getting blasted with cold water just trying to get in the shower would ruin my day.

Another thing, why is it that everytime you turn on the faucets to a tub, some idiot left the shower control knob on and you get that blast of water across the head?

Hazards of the trade.

rick

Ron Bibler Guest

My wife is always on me about that. L.O.L.

Best

Ron

Another thing, why is it that everytime you turn on the faucets to a tub, some idiot left the shower control knob on and you get that blast of water across the head?
    I thought that was just me

Aaron Miller Guest

Jack:

I've tried several things that were not so wonderfully effective. The golf umbrella worked only after it was fully opened, oops! The shower curtain poncho kept everything dry except my shoes, damn!

I've thought about a full body condom, like I should give builders and agents for free before inspecting their houses.

Here are some ideas. Let me know if they work for you . . .

Aaron

Last edited by Aaron Miller; 05-17-2008 at 12:14 PM.

When I worked on the road with a crew that was always one of my favorite pranks in the hotel rooms where usually 4 guys would bunk. It never ceased to bring a roar of laughter when the new guy went to take a shower, with the shower head blatantly directed at them
    Needless to say, I alway look up to make sure it is directed away

Clarksville Home Inspection
    JW Goad
    TN License #307 | KY License #2402