Thread: Oops!

Default Oops!

Hope these guys don't need their van back anytime soon.... it looks like they did a fantastic job installing those posts

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Oops!

Must be like the dumpster in (yes, "in") the new elementary school they just built next door to my wife's middle school - they put in a dumpster like all construction jobs do, then built the school around the courtyard, with the dumpster in the courtyard. I have not seen it, just going on what I've heard about it.

It's been there since the beginning of the school year (last August) when the school opened for occupancy and no one has yet figured out how to get it out (short of bringing in a crane), so there it sets, and sets, and sets ...

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

David Banks Guest

One of my favorite stories as a kid was "Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel"
    Amazon.com: Annie Quaker "reader"'s review of Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel

Gary Allen Guest

Wink Re: Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    Hope these guys don't need their van back anytime soon.... it looks like they did a fantastic job installing those posts
    They are probably retired home inspectors.

Obviously it's not accurate, but putting a scale on my computer screen shows the space between a couple poles is less than the width of the van.

I have seen many of those in downtown areas, they are removable posts.

Probably hometown security recommendations.