Thread: Burglar Bars

Default Burglar Bars

Its one thing to have to live with them while your living, but you'd think that the dead wouldn't have to worry with them.

Actually, due to the azz-holes who steal, they are now placing bars around the mausoleums to prevent the brass or copper name plaques from being stolen.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: Burglar Bars

They will be after the gold in your teath next.

Thats is just to much.

Best

Ron

They are already stealing them from memorial park benches donated in the memory of some local folks. Hello plastic!

Jerry McCarthy
    Building Code/ Construction Consultant

Jerry,

Here they are stealing them off the Veterans graves. No shame at all in these fools.

rick

Jim Zborowski Guest

Just after I got out of high school, we had a small family cemetary just outside a nearby town in the woods, where a group of kids broke into the mausoleum and stole the residants skull. They put a couple bulbs in the eye sockets and put it on the parcel shelf of their car. Rode arround with it there for several days before a city cop thought it looked a little to real. Odd thing is, they only got probation, if I remember correctly.

Steven Meyer Guest

HELLO FROM THE BEYOND

Is nothing sacared down there????

When I am done dusting off the clouds will have to hop on down and see if my grave marker is still there.

Shoulda gotten one of those heavy granit markers, but with my luck it would end up as someones granit counter top.

Really pathetic

Gives new meaning to "grave robbers"

If they catch these jokers, punishment should be 3 years of hand digging graves.

Last edited by Steven Meyer; 06-03-2008 at 07:23 PM.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Zborowski View Post
    Just after I got out of high school, we had a small family cemetary just outside a nearby town in the woods, where a group of kids broke into the mausoleum and stole the residants skull. They put a couple bulbs in the eye sockets and put it on the parcel shelf of their car. Rode arround with it there for several days before a city cop thought it looked a little to real. Odd thing is, they only got probation, if I remember correctly.
    That is beyond bizarre Jim. And I thought I was a delinquent in HS blowing up mailboxes and throwing eggs.

Jim Zborowski Guest

Think thats bizare Nick, I went to grade school with a kid named Nick Ostrowski.