Default Has anyone heard of Vyrality?

I received a call from this company yesterday. They are obviously looking up inspectors from INTERNACHI's site. What they do is make a video for you and market on zillow and other like local sites. Just the video is $250, it seems high, was wondering if anyone has dealt with them, and what the results are. Thanks for your input.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Has anyone heard of Vyrality?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott West View Post
    I received a call from this company yesterday. They are obviously looking up inspectors from INTERNACHI's site. What they do is make a video for you and market on zillow and other like local sites. Just the video is $250, it seems high, was wondering if anyone has dealt with them, and what the results are. Thanks for your input.

Apx a month ago I bought into their sales pitch. { Trust me , they did not find me on the nacho site
    It sounds good, to date I haven't seen anything from it yet except for a fancy U tube thingy.
    From what I've figured out they are a new company [like less than 6 months old] and doing some heavy marketing.
    In the last couple weeks I've had a few inspectors call me asking me the same question. If I start seeing any results I'll post accordingly.

If they are another wannatbe firm or a scam they will quickly learn how inspectors unite and spread the word good or bad on this site

" Just the video is $250"
    FYI they charged me $199.00

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

When I meet people I assume them to be worth knowing until proven otherwise. For marketing pitches I take the opposite approach.

Eric Barker, ACI
    Lake Barrington, IL

I thought Vyrality was a male impotence drug

END GLOBAL WHINING

Just for fun, I went to Pahrump, NV homes for sale on Zillow...........I didn't find you or any home inspector advertisement.

But you guys have some great prices for your homes.

dan

i have a home video for $85--much better then what you bought--just kidding maybe

cvf

Ted Menelly Guest

They have been calling me. They also sent me a few inspectors to call that are using their service. It is not marketing as in positioning on web pages. It is scanning the web looking for folks that have been looking for hmes for sale and pop these commercials up in front of them. Upper 200's something for set up and the first 30 free????? is anything free. After that it is month by month. They make a quicky commercial, pop adds in front of some folks not knowing if they are looking at pretty houses or buying. and then they say they think they can get you approximately 7 inspections a month.

Let me know how it turns out.

I would not hire you if you popped up on my monitor while I was busy and not looking for you.

I have all popups turned off anyway. Just saying.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by John Kogel View Post
    I would not hire you if you popped up on my monitor while I was busy and not looking for you.......
    This.

Just say no.

"It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man". - Jack Handey

Heres the link to one of the 30 sec. ads they do. They have/had 2 options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1_BW...ature=youtu.be

Now don't everybody go look, if you do they will brag how many hits they got for me

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

I didn't sign with em' I can't stand those ads when i'm waiting to see what trick the fluffy cat does, JK. It just doesn't sound to promising, I mean if they don't get you the 7 inspections a month, they still get you for the $250 for the video. It is a cookie cutter vid at best, IMHO! Not to excited about it, just wondering if I was wrong. Thank you all for your input. BTW, who would advertise on Zillow, REALLY? I'm just sayin!

It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff when you're getting calls from all these darn salespeople. I have such a natural and visceral aversion to any type of sales pitch....I think it's partly from hearing every dang re-litter in every inspection say to the buyer, "AREN'T YOU EXCITED!!!!".....that I my radar picks them up early into the cold call and I holler at them for calling me. Just me.

Dan Cullen
    www.domicileconsulting.com
    Chicago IL

I have sunk and lost more money on these "services" than I care to add up. These days, I tell 'em, if I had back all the money that I've spent on services like theirs that I would be talking to them from a nice resort in Fiji.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott West View Post
    I didn't sign with em' I can't stand those ads when i'm waiting to see what trick the fluffy cat does, JK. It just doesn't sound to promising, I mean if they don't get you the 7 inspections a month, they still get you for the $250 for the video. It is a cookie cutter vid at best, IMHO! Not to excited about it, just wondering if I was wrong. Thank you all for your input. BTW, who would advertise on Zillow, REALLY? I'm just sayin!
    You never know.. After I posted the link on Fri, the video had over 100 additional hits.
    I do have to admit, I'm still waiting for the phone calls .

www.inspectaz.com

I think there is another company called Yodel that is doing the same. They have called me a few times.... If I want something I will call them!

I have never purchased anything from a phone solicitation, it just makes no sense in a world full of scams. Why even take the risk?

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 10-28-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Spellin
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    I think there is another company called Yodel that is doing the same. They have called me a few times.... If I want something I will call them!

I have never purchased anything from a phone solicitation, it just makes no sense it world full of scams. Why even take the risk?
    Yodel is a super-scam. Irritating, aggressive, relentless, and all for a service that provides precious little utility. Stay away!

Dan Cullen
    www.domicileconsulting.com
    Chicago IL

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cullen View Post
    Yodel is a super-scam. Irritating, aggressive, relentless, and all for a service that provides precious little utility. Stay away!
    That was my experience with Yodle. They put up some bogus website for a city near me and redirected the hits to my own site. Charged a crap ton of money and produced no results in the form of booked inspections. Actually only got three calls in three months and two were bogus. The other was a bottom feeder shopping price only.

I bitched long and hard about the big promises and poor delivery of results. I finally annoyed them enough they actually gave me back $500

BTW, Videos DO rank on the SEO. I use them in another business and it pulls traffic and signups.

True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504

Just got a call today from someone in Portland, Ore., that said a new Keller Williams office opened up in my area and was trying something new by featuring 10 or so local RE related businesses on the folders given to potential buyers/sellers. While he was still making his schpeeI, I just put my phone in my back pocket and pharted.

A different twist that I get a call maybe twice a year about is someone putting together a group of professionals that will work together for their mutual benefit. The last call I received was; for only $150 I could make a presentation to a group of realtors, builders, and other real estate professionals. My $150 would buy me an exclusive presentation for home inspections. Other services would be there making presentations.

This one was a little more intriguing than most, but I still passed. I reasoned that the members were probably mostly rookies or folks with very little business. They had likely bought into this commune to try to jump start some business. While my costs were small, I judged that it would be wasted money. If these realtors were doing any business, then they already knew some home inspectors.

Once upon a distant past and naive youth, I used to try all of these things, and none, not a single one, made a nickel for me. Although when our local NAHI group had a booth at the Denver Realtor Rally, I actually got an inspection out of it. I am the only NAHI member that got any business from it. The only reason I got an inspection was that an agent walked up to our booth and asked if anyone of us did rural property inspections and my fellow members all pointed at me........

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    You never know.. After I posted the link on Fri, the video had over 100 additional hits.
    I do have to admit, I'm still waiting for the phone calls .

Well after apx 3 months , I would say to others considering doing this, do your home work/research 1st.

They called me about three weeks ago and wanted me to up my ad because I recieved a lot of hits and others were getting good results. I explained it could be from a post I made on an HI inspection board, after some sales talk they suggested I contact another inspector [in Canada ] that was doing real well with them.
    Well I sent him an email apx 3 weeks ago, his reply was, he would call me, I haven't heard from him so I'm assuming he may not be doing as good as they thought.

Last edited by Dan Harris; 12-20-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    www.inspectaz.com