Thread: Nice job

Default Nice job

Here's the way to make sure your kids never have to grow up. This is in the kids playroom.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Nice job

I think I know who did that, yep ... a licensed electrician ... are you in NC by any chance?

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

No, Connecticut Jerry.

Tim Moreira Guest

geeetter dunnnn

At least the polarity is correct

Last edited by Tim Moreira; 05-02-2007 at 12:35 PM.

Dave Bush Guest

Reminds me of a home I did with every possible child proofing you can buy, gates, outlet covers, cabinet locks, etc. I get into the baby's nursery and right beside the crib is a receptacle with no cover and one set of the wires stripped back at least 3 inches. The wife of the Selling Couple just completely freaked out.

I ashamed to admit it but I done something like that 25+ years ago.

Me and my brother was working on a deck that I was putting around an above ground pool at my first house.

All the power tools we were using kept tripping the GFCI located in the garage we were hooking up to. So we made a receptacle box, run some NM cable, stripped off the insulation and jumped it right off the lugs at the service feeder wires like idiots.

Kids playing all over the garage too. Its a wonder they even made it to adulthood with parents as such. Me Bad.

I look back and wonder what the he77 were we thinking. Now I realize, we were not thinking at all. Get it done, as Tim says.

Alright, I've confessed now. Feel much better. Had that on my conscious for a long time.

Paul Tooley Guest

Jerry,
    what's the problem with people in NC. 'round here, there are people that didn't like FL and couldn't get back to new england. We call them "half-backs". they bring in all kinds of neat ideas to home owning

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    I ashamed to admit it but I done something like that 25+ years ago.

Me and my brother was working on a deck that I was putting around an above ground pool at my first house.

All the power tools we were using kept tripping the GFCI located in the garage we were hooking up to. So we made a receptacle box, run some NM cable, stripped off the insulation and jumped it right off the lugs at the service feeder wires like idiots.

Kids playing all over the garage too. Its a wonder they even made it to adulthood with parents as such. Me Bad.

I look back and wonder what the he77 were we thinking. Now I realize, we were not thinking at all. Get it done, as Tim says.

Alright, I've confessed now. Feel much better. Had that on my conscious for a long time.
    Darwinism?