Default Flexpipe outside

Does anyone know if this type of flexpipe is allowed for exterior use? I haven't seen this type flexpipe outside before, only inside. Pictures show the pipe outside connected to cast iron that goes through the wall and again with the flexpipe to cast iron then into furnace.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Flexpipe outside

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Morris View Post
    Does anyone know if this type of flexpipe is allowed for exterior use? I haven't seen this type flexpipe outside before, only inside. Pictures show the pipe outside connected to cast iron that goes through the wall and again with the flexpipe to cast iron then into furnace.
    No Flexible Gas Supply Line is allowed to be exposed to physical damage ( interior or exterior. )

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Default Re: Flexpipe outside

I can not see the tag or the end at the wall (inside) clearly. That said it looks likes a appliance connector that should only be in the room between gas shut off and the device.

So no does not look OK, not correct pipe (could go on and on). Looks like someone way too lazy to run a real gas line (pipe) in the approved manner.