Thread: One more time

Matthew Skowron Guest

Default One more time

Hey guys, I posted a while back for some Pictures and your responces were awsome. Now im asking this comunity for any video's training or otherwise I have---> Waterheater blast.com and the Harford County Incident (electrical) im in need of things like this. I posted this on u tube so thoughs who havent seen it can take note of the gutters on yhe houses YouTube - Harford County Incident

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: One more time

Now that's what I call fireworks. Nice clip!

Matthew,

That's some serious arcing going on there, and for a v-e-r-y l-o-n-g time.

Make me wonder what, IF ANY, protection the power company had on those lines, and who, IF ANYONE, was at the power plant watching for problems. That person (or persons) could have (should have) shut that feeder down pronto.

Can tell you one thing from that clip, though, if you want to install a real power hog piece of equipment, you've got the power there to run it for a real long time ...

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Matthew Skowron Guest

from the documintation that came with the video the guys maning the bucket truck was cutting some trees when they crossed the lines. There was a man in the fiberglass bucket for over 1/2 of that event. when you see the fireworks stop the breaker at the substation tripped, and then it reset and stuck on and wouldnt trip again untill they got to the station and shut it off. ( pffft computers).