James Jackson Guest

Default Re: Mission from God

See I toad ya I was more smarter!

Crawl Space Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by James Jackson View Post
    See I toad ya I was more smarter!
    Ted is Just Keyboard Challenged.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

James inspects in the same market area (South Florida) I used to.

Sounds like James has also moved into the market in which I left when I retired down there.

High end homes.

High dollar inspections.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

James Jackson Guest

Right on Jerry!

Had 3 inspections on Indian Creek Isles in the last 3 years which has led to some of the "Rich & Famous" so to speak.

Average house inspection is about 7K SF +

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    Yes, I have "Think" skin as well and they where "blount" as well

Where?

"Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

James Jackson Guest

You missed my point.

Where or were?

Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Ted Menelly Guest

Thanks Bruce

James Jackson Guest

It's rough when folks don't get you joking on yourself - where were we? thinking of thick skin? or lost on some indian creek island?

wait till I tell you about getting $195 for a google earth roof inspection in Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by James Jackson View Post
    It's rough when folks don't get you joking on yourself - where were we?
    That's right. My joke fell flat.

Now, were where we?

Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Here's you some humor,

Pharmacist Fun

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl tells him that after dinner, she would like to have sex with him for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacy to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about half an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy a 3-pack, 10-pack or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girls parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents! Come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist!"

Heavenly Reward

Three guys died and when they got to the pearly gates, St. Peter met them there.
    St. Peter said, "I know that you guys are forgiven because you're here. But before I let you into heaven, I have to ask you a couple of questions. Make sure you tell the truth because if you don't, we'll have to ask you to visit the beast below. Your answers will also determine what kind of car you will get. You have to have a car here in heaven because it is so huge!"

St. Peter asked the first man, "How long were you married?"

The guy replied, "24 years."

St. Peter then asked, "Did you ever cheat on your wife?"

The guy said, "Yeah, about 10 times... but you said I was forgiven."

Peter said, "Yes, but that's not too good. Here's a Pinto for you to drive."

The second guy got the same questions from Peter to which he replied, "I was married for 41 years and cheated on her only once, but that was during our first year and we worked it out. I was faithful thereafter."

Peter said, "I'm pleased to hear that. Here's a Mercedes SUV for you to drive."

The third guy said, "Peter, I know what you're going to ask. I was married for 63 years and didn't even look at another woman! I treated my wife like a queen!"

Peter said, "Now that's what I like to hear! Here's a Jaguar for you to drive."

A little while later, the two guys with the Mercedes and the Pinto saw the guy with the Jaguar crying on the golden sidewalk, so they went to see what was the matter. When they asked him what was wrong he tearily said, "I just saw my wife and she was on a skateboard!"

Last edited by Rick Hurst; 07-23-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: The wife not laugh

James Jackson Guest

GOOD ONE RICK!

Can I use the cleaner ones in my newsletter & give you credit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12