Arrow Results! Ah Ha! Re: El

Some of you might recall my post of one and perhaps even two weeks past. It was re the wild and wooly case of the HI's home and the same Vaac/trip circuit home of the Hi's neighbors Joe and Lori and family. While I am not 100% certain, I believe that I have cracked this case. Though this determination may be argued to be conjecture on my part according to our very finest legal theorists, it is my position that the evidence is compelling and I am willing to beat up these theorists up should that become necesary.

The findings of the forensic investigation are these. Hi's home was tested. Joe and Lori's was not. Test protocals were these-a) Open HI's electrical panel box. b) inspect for irregulariites. c) determine circuit which malfuntion had occurred on prior occasions. d) measurure amp/volt draw under normal loads. e) prepare to measure amp/volt draw subsequent to breaker trip/failure on plugging in Hi's same two vaacs. One of two of the Hi's vaacs has a new motor winding and, hence, this portion of testing is, with knowlege aforethought, skewed and contaminated. It seems the HI cannot bear to part with old friends (an Orick over 20 perhaps 25 years of age and not Kirby)

Results. No unusual current draw/loads prior to switching on Vaac A or B. Vaac A switced postive/on three minute. Nada. Vaac B same. Test over.

Conclusion-New breakers sometimes need to seek out their their corect carma for loading. Just like all of us, if you will. No safety concern at all. but mointor, dueto dissimilarities of symptoms twixt HI and subject systems. I nwould advise my son or daughter same.

Tommy Boy
    FABI RPI 0051 LOL FL

Thanks to all fo all. Best and Only Forensic Minds Worldwide. K? Over and out! Rogers. Thanks con mucho gusto. Yo se ebla pequeno. Esso?? Ques es?? Gracias muchacos!

Tommy

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Results! Ah Ha! Re: El

Very impressive Tom, but I suspect it was not the kind of impression you really wanted to make here?

Jerry McCarthy
    Building Code/ Construction Consultant

What did he say?

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Jerry. Hello. Could you kindly be a bit more specific sir in your response to my post? With all due respect for you, I find it to be somewhat nebulous and if it were more clear, then it might help.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Isn't nebulous a type of cloud formation?

I'm with you Rick.

Uh, say what?

Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

Nick,

You are probably thinking of "Cumulus Clouds": Fair Weather Cumulus Clouds: puffy cotton balls floating in the sky

"nebulous"

nebulous

One entry found.

nebulous

Main Entry: neb·u·lous Pronunciation: \ˈne-byə-ləs\ Function: adjective Etymology: Latin nebulosus misty, from nebula Date: 1784 1 : of, relating to, or resembling a nebula : nebular 2 : indistinct, vague — neb·u·lous·ly adverb — neb·u·lous·ness noun

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Just so we will all know what we are talking about!

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Daniel Stone Guest

Ohhh...Nebulous, finish your porridge!