Thread: Our Industry

Default Our Industry

For a split second I waivered about whether to put this in 'General Chit Chat' or 'Inspection Blues' - while not directly inspection related I think it applies to the 'Blues'

Hopefully, a lot of us are somewhat insulated since there are always some people moving. Things do seem to be going from bad to worse, though.

Interesting article....

Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Deleted Account Guest

Default Re: Our Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    For a split second I waivered about whether to put this in 'General Chit Chat' or 'Inspection Blues' - while not directly inspection related I think it applies to the 'Blues'

Hopefully, a lot of us are somewhat insulated since there are always some people moving. Things do seem to be going from bad to worse, though.

Interesting article....

Bloomberg.com: Worldwide

If... Franny & Freddy are too big to fail, then guess who will be bailing them out?

Default Re: Our Industry

We as Ameriacans are the biggest business in the country. If a politician is going to support a small business,(Fanniemae) comparibly, then they should not get our vote. OUr government continually bails out failing corporations only to leave hard working Americans in the dust. This means that the same people getting left in the dust are the same ones expected to pay for the bailout. OH! Good Idea!!