Brian Thomas Guest

Default what would you do?

I am a newly trained graduate of AHIT as some of you may know. I also just took the NHIE and passed. SO needless to say, I havent really started in this business quite yet and I have no paid inspections under my belt as I am still getting the business up and running. So here is my dilemma...A friend of mine that has been helping me out is trying to sell his home and wants to hire me to do a real inspection for him. He wants to help get me some business but he also wants to be aware of any problems his house may have before a buyer puts an offer in so there are no surprises.

Thats all fine and I would do it however he wants to put the in$pection report on the counter for all potential buyers to read over while walking thru his house. That is where I am no longer comfortable! Having my report that is meant for him, looked at by people that possibly could be putting an offer on the house could raise liability issues for me. It just seems like a bad idea and that a buyer could come back on me for something in the report that wasnt even meant for that person. Anyway, just wondering your thoughts!

OREP Insurance

Default Re: what would you do?

You are right, liability awaits, but that is part of home inspecting. Get used to it.
    If "I" do an inspection, most sellers won't want to share that information with the potential buyer unless they are committed to correcting every single defect or using the report as a disclosure to avoid further negotiations on the price once the buyer's inspector finds the same things I will find.
    I usually talk most sellers out of getting an inspection since I explain to them that I will find defects that they will be liable for disclosing, they won't be able to un-ring the bell. I would like the sellers inspection business, but I want them to know what is in store for them before they hire me.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Brian,

Congratulations on your 1st upcoming Home Inspection.

The client owns the Inspection report and can use it as he wishes.

This Home Inspection is no different than any other as far as liability goes.

Lace them home Inspection shoes up and go to work.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

imported_John Smith Guest

Just put the standard disclaimer on the front of the report like Texas does "Since this report is provided for the specific benefit of the client(s), secondary readers of this information should hire a licensed inspector to perform an inspection to
    meet their specific needs and to obtain current information concerning this property.".

I dont see anything wrong with doing a paid inspection for a friend. Friend or not, Im doing the inspection for them just like I would anyone else. Always do your best, be honest, and you wont go wrong. Good luck on your first inspection.

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Luttrall View Post
    You are right, liability awaits, but that is part of home inspecting. Get used to it.
    If "I" do an inspection, most sellers won't want to share that information with the potential buyer unless they are committed to correcting every single defect or using the report as a disclosure to avoid further negotiations on the price once the buyer's inspector finds the same things I will find.
    I usually talk most sellers out of getting an inspection since I explain to them that I will find defects that they will be liable for disclosing, they won't be able to un-ring the bell. I would like the sellers inspection business, but I want them to know what is in store for them before they hire me.
    The only problem I have with that Jim is to literally hand some one an inspection report that my client paid me for and now he is giving it away for free really tics me off. Listing agents will give prospective buyers my report on the home, the complete report. This is not for them to do. To disclose concerns about the home is one thing. To make a copy to pass out to God knows how many people is another story. My client paid for that report. If anyone else is to receive a copy, as in new buyers, then the money for that report should be passed on to the person that created it. Being me. Like I say, disclosure of concerns is one thing but to have one potential buyer pass on the house for concerns found and they paid me for those findings then the new potential clients should also pay for an inspection just as my client did.

As far as you Brian

If you have never done an inspection before, by yourself and written a complete unbiased report then honestly, I would go practise on all your friends and neighbors first. Get the feel of it. Get the flow of it. Read what you write and see if that is really what you want to say or how to say it. Go over your findings and even go back over an HVAC unit, make sure you did not miss anything.

Even use your neighbors to go over the report written on their home for the feel of presenting yourself. You need a comfort level. Maybe a few ride alongs. But to be fresh off the inspection elevator and walk into someones home and say here I am, I know everything and I am completely comfortable with it, so step aside, is a little tough.

Last edited by Ted Menelly; 07-31-2008 at 06:22 PM.

James Duffin Guest

Brain...

I would do the inspection and as was said earlier it is the clients report to do with as he wants. Just be sure to let your friend know that the inspection is only accurate for today. Things may change tomorrow or in a week that makes the inspection report no longer an accurate representation of the condition of the house. If he knows he may be putting out false information he may change his mind about sharing it with potential buyers. He can use your report to help fill out the disclosure form more accurately if he is so inclined to do so.

Brian Thomas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imported_John Smith View Post

I dont see anything wrong with doing a paid inspection for a friend. Friend or not, Im doing the inspection for them just like I would anyone else. Always do your best, be honest, and you wont go wrong. Good luck on your first inspection.
    I dont have a problem doing an inspection for a friend, I was more concerned with just leaving a report on the counter for everyone to see. I wasnt sure on the liability aspect of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    As far as you Brian

If you have never done an inspection before, by yourself and written a complete unbiased report then honestly, I would go practise on all your friends and neighbors first. Get the feel of it. Get the flow of it. Read what you write and see if that is really what you want to say or how to say it. Go over your finbdings and even go back over an HVAC unit, make sure you did not miss anything.

Even use your neighbors to go over the report written on their home for the feel of presenting yourself. You need a comfort level. Maybe a few ride alongs. But to be fresh off the inspection elevator and walk into someones home and say here I am, I know everything and I am completely comfortable with it, so step aside, is a little tough.
    I have several mock inspections that I am doing for friends to help get my feet wet. I definitely dont want to walk into a paid clients house for the first time without ever having done a walkthru to get a feel for how a real inspection flows and to get practice writing up a report.

Fortunately my friends have been open to letting me practice on their houses. My first full mock inspection is planned for this sunday morning. I expect there to be many kinks that will need to be worked out in my presentation as well as my flow. But its good practice and making mistakes is the best way to learn. I am excited.

Brian Thomas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by James Duffin View Post
    Brain...

I would do the inspection and as was said earlier it is the clients report to do with as he wants. Just be sure to let your friend know that the inspection is only accurate for today. Things may change tomorrow or in a week that makes the inspection report no longer an accurate representation of the condition of the house. If he knows he may be putting out false information he may change his mind about sharing it with potential buyers. He can use your report to help fill out the disclosure form more accurately if he is so inclined to do so.
    Thanks, yeah I will definitely have to let him know that information first. He may decide not to do it altogether if he realizes that he may have t disclose information that I might find.

I hope not because I would like to do a real paid inspection but it wont be till after I do a few mocks first

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Thomas View Post
    --he wants to put the in$pection report on the counter for all potential buyers to read
    Don't forget to put your name on the front cover & a pile of business cards on the counter.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)

Chris Bernhardt Guest

Excuse me, the client doesn't own the report. At least not in Oregon.

The report is the copyright protected work product of the inspector.

The exclusive rights of the report belong to the inspector. You can do with them what you want.

Me, I authorize the use of the report by the client for the purposes of buying that house. If his deal dies, so does his authorized use. Nobody else has a right to the report.

The report is covered under copyright law.

The inspection fee paid to the inspector doesn't have anything to do necessarily with the rights of the client to the inspection report.

The authorized use of the report by the client should be set forth in your inspection aggreement.

Chris, Oregon

James Duffin Guest

In NC the report belongs to the buyer. At least this the way I understand it.

TN. Home Inspector Act page 11 part 3

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    .Don't forget to put your name on the front cover & a pile of business cards on the counter.
    Brian,

It sounds fine to me. This is a chance to get your name out there. Every real estate agent and potential buyer that walks into the house will see your report. When you are starting out, you need all the exposure that you can get.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Chris, very interesting, So what do you do when the listing broker hands your report out to new customers after she recieved it from your past clients selling broker with their permission after the deal didn't go through?

Quote Originally Posted by wayne soper View Post
    Chris, very interesting, So what do you do when the listing broker hands your report out to new customers after she recieved it from your past clients selling broker with their permission after the deal didn't go through?
    Wayne,
    My guess.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Ted Menelly Guest

I don't have a problem doing an inspection for a friend, I was more concerned with just leaving a report on the counter for everyone to see. I wasn't sure on the liability aspect of it.

I have several mock inspections that I am doing for friends to help get my feet wet. I definitely don't want to walk into a paid clients house for the first time without ever having done a Valkyrie to get a feel for how a real inspection flows and to get practice writing up a report.

Fortunately my friends have been open to letting me practice on their houses. My first full mock inspection is planned for this sunday morning. I expect there to be many kinks that will need to be worked out in my presentation as well as my flow. But its good practice and making mistakes is the best way to learn. I am excited.
    You should be exited. That is all part of it.

I remember four years ago when I first moved to Texas. Even though I had been inspecting forever and building it was like my first inspection.

I had to take a new Home inspection course because Texas only accepts certain home inspection courses. It also does not care what you did before you moved here. I finished my course, took the Trec exam. and then I was able to start advertising. You cannot do so with out your TREC license number.

I finally got my first inspection about a week after I started marketing. The man was there from start to finish. I certainly was not completely familiar with the Texas requirements even though I just finished the course. I also was not familiar with the Texas software for the report.

I mentioned this before but when I was on the roof of that inspection about an area the size of about 6 ft by 4 ft of shingles started to slide down the roof with me on them. Talk about your first inspection in a new state.

Be excited. It is fun and fulfilling

If your friend is going to be giving you money than you have in my opinion broke the first rule of business.

NEVER DO BUSINESS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

You'll hear about it the rest of your life.

JMHO and many will disagree, but thats ok.

RICK

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    If your friend is going to be giving you money than you have in my opinion broke the first rule of business.

RICK
    Dude stop the train and get off. just as Rick stated. for 30 years of inspecting My number 1 thing is you can not inspect for Friends, Family or inspect a structure/home that an agent you work with owns.

This is bad in every way. He is you ( friend ) you just cross the line.
    any law firm will eat that up and spit you out before you get started.
    in todays market people are looking for any thing and any one to sick the dogs on. You will have other job to go on as you moves forward.

Get him to have another inspector to look at the home.

Best

Ron

Last edited by Ron Bibler; 08-01-2008 at 03:59 AM.

Chris Bernhardt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wayne soper View Post
    I know it happens. In fact I have picked up a number of clients because they were looking at a house that I had done an inspection on liked the report but moved on to another house and called me for an inspection. The other thing that happens is the agent or new buyer will call and say the seller made a bunch of repairs and they want to hire me to come out and reinspect the repairs.

When that happens I tell them sorry no, that both the seller and the new buyer were unauthorized to use my report and that I recommend that they hire another inspector to check the property.

But the situation gets precarious if I know the agent or the new buyer.

I am just glad it only happens once every few years for me.

What I wonder about is how the code of ethics rule applies when the client has terminated the transaction on the home. Can I now talk about the findings of the report or do I have to remain silent forever?

Billy, I read your reference. It's very similar to Oregons however I would argue that being required to submit a report doesn't translate into passing on all copyrights. In fact I am not sure if any right is being passed beyond giving the client a single copy of the report by that regulation. I would argue the copyrights are still set by the contract.

Chris, Oregon

I don't see this as any different than a pre listing inspection as far as liability goes. AS far as having the report on the counter? I don't care, it's a way for my name to get out, and for maybe dozens of potential clients to preview my work.

The only worry is the person that actually buys the house. There's the rub. They may get their own inspector, they may go with the report that's there, or call me to re-inspect the property for them to see if the repairs were made. The problem comes when they want to try to assume ownership of the report and hold me liable for anything that comes up in the next 14 years.

Our reports are passed around and given away all the time. Yes, it pisses me off when it happens, but in reality, there is not much of anything we can do about it. You can have 3" high block letters on every page about how no one except the original client is entitled to the report, and people will still use it.

I have done inspections for friends before. I have never had a issue come up in 19 years of inspecting. I have done inspections for people that go to my church, but didn't know it at the time. I have done inspections for people I didn't think I knew, until we started talking during the inspection an find out we have friends in common.

MY friends know what kind of person I am, and know that I am going to be diligent in my duties, and honest in my reporting, and that I'm going to do the best job that I can - and I may make a mistake because I am human.

I also make it very clear that I do have limitations. Every time I give a contract to a client I tell that, in a nutshell, the contract says that I am going to do the best job I can, following the Standards the State of TN, and that I don't have x-ray vision or a crystal ball, and that there are limits to my liability. I also use the big game hunter example. I use humor to convey the message that I am human, I can't see through things, I can and might make mistakes.

Inspecting a house for an agent I know? I have many agents that specifically call me to inspect their homes.

I am quite confident in my abilities and skills and don't shy away from a job because I'm afraid someone will come behind me and find something big. If I doubted my abilities that much, I would choose another profession.

That said, I might be a little nervous about inspecting a home owned by or for like likes of the two Jerry's - but I would still do it. I have done many inspections for clients and their Dad's tagged along. Dad, many times is/was a home inspector too.

Many times when I do a pre-listing, I agree to come back after they do the repairs and update the report. If a buyer of a house wants me to re-inspect to update my report, then I tell them there will be a fee for it. It is usually not a full fee, but it's more than the normal re-inspection fee.

Brian, I say go for it and set out a bunch of cards with the report. Since it is your first one, and you know it will be in front of a bunch of people, then make sure you do a stellar job.
    Good luck!

Brian Thomas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post

RICK
    I appeciate your honesty Rick. I was expecting many more to disagree with me about this. But Im curious as to why you dont like the idea of doing work for friends. Is it because of the potential for friction in the relationship with the friend? Like saying you never start a business with a friend because it rarely works out. Or is there another reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    Dude stop the train and get off. just as Rick stated. for 30 years of inspecting My number 1 thing is you can not inspect for Friends, Family or inspect a structure/home that an agent you work with owns.

This is bad in every way. He is you ( friend ) you just cross the line.
    any law firm will eat that up and spit you out before you get started.
    in todays market people are looking for any thing and any one to sick the dogs on. You will have other job to go on as you moves forward.

Get him to have another inspector to look at the home.

Best

Ron
    Thanks for the info. I was actually more worried about the liability of leaving the report out for all to see rather than doing the work for a friend. Im thinking that a friend is much less likely to hire a lawyer on something than a complete stranger that has no qualms about suing me if something gets missed.

Have you experienced a situation where a lawyer took advantage of the friends situation?

Richard Stanley Guest

I agree about the no friends issue. It would be ok to practice there. The prerequisite for divorce is marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Bernhardt View Post

Billy, I read your reference. It's very similar to Oregons however I would argue that being required to submit a report doesn't translate into passing on all copyrights. In fact I am not sure if any right is being passed beyond giving the client a single copy of the report by that regulation. I would argue the copyrights are still set by the contract.

Chris, Oregon
    Chris,

You may very well be correct in your assumption ( I'm not an Attorney ) of the Copy Right Material.

What happens after the report is issued ( well another story.)

I've gotten calls from handyman, seller, (one being a Home Inspector ) wanting to know items listed in the Summary. Where, What ect. When I question them ? I took pictures of this ( Well all I have is a Copy of the Summary. )

The best I can hope for is to put everything into a PDF format & hope they don't alter the contents.

Brian,
    I am new to the business as well. I have yet to graduate from my school. and have been practicing on the homes of friends and family . I have one friend who I hope doesn't ask me to inspect his home. Why? Because he has done many remodeling jobs on his home,and not very well. He never seems to finish the job, like not putting the trim around the windows or finishing the siding. I would have words like "non professional work" or "not up to todays standards" or just plane "amateur work' in my report. I couldn't inspect his house. I hope your friends home is in better shape.

David

Brian Thomas Guest

Quote Originally Posted by David O'Keefe View Post
    Brian,
    I am new to the business as well. I have yet to graduate from my school. and have been practicing on the homes of friends and family . I have one friend who I hope doesn't ask me to inspect his home. Why? Because he has done many remodeling jobs on his home,and not very well. He never seems to finish the job, like not putting the trim around the windows or finishing the siding. I would have words like "non professional work" or "not up to todays standards" or just plane "amateur work' in my report. I couldn't inspect his house. I hope your friends home is in better shape.

David
    Ha Ha, I have a friend like that as well and his house is in a constant state of remodel. He probably would not ask me to do an inspection on his house because of that very reason. Im ok with that!

As far as the other friend goes, his house is only 5 years old and is in very good shape. I was only there 1 time but aside from him having 3 young kids and having nicks and scratches in the walls from the kids, it appears to be in very good shape. Although i am well aware that just because a house is new, doesnt mean that the builder didnt take shortcuts everywhere and that the house doesnt have anything wrong with it. I just havent had a chance to look into it that closely.

Good luck Brian.
    As far as the inspection goes ...
    Do it if:
    - your friend isn't going to leave the report out for others
    - your friend can handle an honest report without getting offended
    Some friends I will work for, others I won't.
    Leaving the insp report out for everyone is just plain dumb. I've never seen any upside value to it, just Seller's unwarranted ego. (unless the place is perfect)
    Since this may be your first full insp report, having others see it openly may not be so flattering. There may be flaws, mistakes or appearance issues that turn people off. It may not be the good advertising you hope for. I know my first few draft reports had good info but looked like crap. As far as what my clients do with the report, 'I don't care'. They paid for it, they can use it as they please. Now if someone other than my client calls asking about it, they get no response.
    It's a prelist-insp HI. I do pre-list reports somewhat different than regular HI reports. The emphasis is more towards issues they should resolve and why to avoid issues during sale. Rather than, ABC is wrong, broken etc period.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

Ron Bibler Guest

Brian. Its not that your firend is going to. Its that you expose your self as an unbias inspector to any buyers because of your friendship.

Friends, Family or inspect a structure/home that an agent you work with owns.

It is just bad news. Take it from some one with 30 years if inspecting home. you will understand and make you own way as time flies by.

It just done work out for you.

you do what you want.

I have better things to do then mess with Friends, Family or inspect a structure/home that an agent i work with owns.

Best

Ron

Markus,
    I have two questions. Do you not want Brian's report on the counter because it will be his first and maybe flawed or you don't want any reports out no matter what? Second, I agree a pre-sale inspection should be a little different than a 'normal" inspection. More emphasis should be on what can the client do to improve the house in order to sell it easier. Could you elaborate a little on what is different in you pre-sale reports compared to buyer inspections?

I appeciate your honesty Rick. I was expecting many more to disagree with me about this. But Im curious as to why you dont like the idea of doing work for friends. Is it because of the potential for friction in the relationship with the friend? Like saying you never start a business with a friend because it rarely works out. Or is there another reason?

Thanks for the info. I was actually more worried about the liability of leaving the report out for all to see rather than doing the work for a friend. Im thinking that a friend is much less likely to hire a lawyer on something than a complete stranger that has no qualms about suing me if something gets missed.

Have you experienced a situation where a lawyer took advantage of the friends situation?

Brian,

First of all I've known attorneys to take advantage of their own family and parents so a friend is game also.

For the 20+ years I've been in business, I have learn that taking money from family or very close friends always seems to comeback up in conversation latter down the road. You can do them the best job possible and them not ever have a complaint of your job performance, but they'll bring it up someday that you charged them $$$ and say they'd thought you would have done it for free since they were friend/family.

I am told constantly by my friends, that I'd charge the Pope for a Home Inspection. You bet I would.

Rick

Chris Bernhardt Guest

Chris,

You may very well be correct in your assumption ( I'm not an Attorney ) of the Copy Right Material.

What happens after the report is issued ( well another story.)

I've gotten calls from handyman, seller, (one being a Home Inspector ) wanting to know items listed in the Summary. Where, What ect. When I question them ? I took pictures of this ( Well all I have is a Copy of the Summary. )

The best I can hope for is to put everything into a PDF format & hope they don't alter the contents.

Well, don't get me wrong, I don't lift a finger trying to control the use of the report normally, but I believe if you run into a situation of unauthorized use you'll be able to manage better if you think in terms of the copyrights.

IOW, if you get some smartalecky agent, seller or new buyer claiming some right to the report, you got some ammo to smack them upside the head.

As long as the client is actively pursuing the purchase it's fine with me if he makes copies and distributes the report as needed in support of his purchase.

Chris, Oregon

Ted Menelly Guest

If the Pope were my brother I would do an inspection for him (he has more money) and charge him for it, with a bonus added in.

David, I don't think Brian should leave HIS 1st report out because it could be flawed. I can easily see agents picking up copies to bash him later. "Don't hire that guy". It's just an assumption on my part. Brian could be a report layout graphics genius.
    As far as leaving any HI report on the counter during open houses, I think it's a bad idea. Not so much for me but for the Seller. The liability issues that others have brought up are very real. The Seller may purposely fill out disclosures falsely or it could be an honest oversight. When people sell a home there are lots of papers to fill out just to list. A person may forget/remember something different from one day and signed paper to another.
    Another issue is that the Seller is essentially giving a potential buyer a map to any problems discovered in the house. The Buyer can go from one item to the next, see if it has been fixed or not and mark it for negotiation. That could really suck for the Seller.
    For a pre-list I use a slightly modified version of my standard HI report. Executive summary, appliance listings, etc. removed. The main difference is that for any defects, I not only list the defects but also
    - explain how significant a defect is
    - how that defect may be perceived by potential buyers
    - various options for remedying the problem
    - possible repair/replace costs
    If I find 'average' defects, no big deal. If I find lot's of defects that add up to real money, then the client may need help in figuring out what to prioritize. Remember of any money spent by the client before list, some of it inevitably has to go towards 'curb appeal', outside but also inside. (paint the wall with all the kids shoe marks)
    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any other questions.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    If the Pope were my brother I would do an inspection for him (he has more money) and charge him for it, with a bonus added in.
    Yeah that would be An Inspection ( Vatican 110 acres ) .
    By the time you made to the end it would be time to start all over again.

Ron Bibler Guest

[quote=Markus Keller;52280]
    David, I don't think Brian should leave HIS 1st report out because it could be flawed. I can easily see agents picking up copies to bash him later. "Don't hire that guy".

You know some one will find something wrong with every report.
    And it may have nothing to do with the report. just some wack job real estate agent that got out of bed on the wrong side that day.

looks like the kid will just do it or not. but this post could go on for ever.

Best to ya brian.

Ron

P.S. If you do this inspection. Take 5 HR And go over every little thing because your $%$% if you do and ^%^&$ if you don't so always take the do side of things. in other words go down swinging kid...

Lets give-im-something to talk about.....
    And post your report hear... We will give it a look over!!! O-BOY.

Ted Menelly Guest

Yeah that would be An Inspection ( Vatican 110 acres ) .
    By the time you made to the end it would be time to start all over again.

About a thousand an acre. Yep, that sounds about right

Brian Thomas Guest

[quote=Ron Bibler;52287]
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus Keller View Post
    David, I don't think Brian should leave HIS 1st report out because it could be flawed. I can easily see agents picking up copies to bash him later. "Don't hire that guy".

You know some one will find something wrong with every report.
    And it may have nothing to do with the report. just some wack job real estate agent that got out of bed on the wrong side that day.

looks like the kid will just do it or not. but this post could go on for ever.

Best to ya brian.

Ron

P.S. If you do this inspection. Take 5 HR And go over every little thing because your $%$% if you do and ^%^&$ if you don't so always take the do side of things. in other words go down swinging kid...

Lets give-im-something to talk about.....
    And post your report hear... We will give it a look over!!! O-BOY.

Ill bet all you guys would love to see a report done by a Newb! I bet there would be plenty of constructive criticism comin my way...ha ha

If it happens it probably wont be for a month or so. Right now Im more concerned about the mock inspection that Im doing for a friend this sunday. Its only a mock so no money will be exchanging hands but it should be some good practice.

Ron Bibler Guest

Hey Brian. the best thing you can do is do some ride alongs with another inspector in your area. just ask you will find some one that will do this.
    and then some day do the same for a new inspector. We all need to help each other the old helping the young. your turn will come

Best to you Brian

Ron