Thread: Derek Lewis

Talking Derek Lewis

Greetings all,

Just found this site and am interested in participating and getting acquainted with the members. I am a licensed builder and a certified home inspector with over 1,000 home inspections to date. In addition to the standard home inspection the company I work for provides mold, pest, well & septic, radon and air quality inspections. I am here to learn and if possible I will do my best to contribute.

Crawl Space Creeper

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Derek Lewis

Welcome Dereck

Learn and contribute away

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lewis View Post
    Greetings all,

Just found this site and am interested in participating and getting acquainted with the members. I am a licensed builder and a certified home inspector with over 1,000 home inspections to date. In addition to the standard home inspection the company I work for provides mold, pest, well & septic, radon and air quality inspections. I am here to learn and if possible I will do my best to contribute.
    Wellcom Derek.

Good to have aboard. jump on in and get your feet wet.

If you want to have some fun. post one of your reports. and we will go over it and see if we can find and thing wrong L.O.L.

Best

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lewis View Post
    Greetings all,

Alright a ( rubbing hands together ) Contributor.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.