Default Hurricane Ike to hit Galveston / Houston

Any of you in the path?

I wish you the best of luck on your properties and your travels to get out of town. Be safe and keep your families safe.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: Hurricane Ike to hit Galveston / Houston

They are claiming the Dallas area I'm in will get hit hard with rain and winds Sat. and Sunday. Expect flooding to be a real problem in many of the low areas.

rick

Ditto with the Dallas area...Fort Worth. They said today expect 6 inches of rain with 40-50 mph winds gusting to 70 in our area.

Not as bad as those poor folks further south.

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    They are claiming the Dallas area I'm in will get hit hard with rain and winds Sat. and Sunday. Expect flooding to be a real problem in many of the low areas.

rick
    I'll have to borrow your foul weather gear Rick. I am working all weekend making up for the slow school start up time I experience every year.

Ted,

We're expecting around 60 guests at the home Sunday afternoon for a Baby shower for my son and wife. They are expecting the son (our first grandchild) in November. My oldest son and his wife (who are also expecting first child in Feb.) are throwing the shower but guess who is putting it all together and feeding all those folks?

Rick

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Ted,

We're expecting around 60 guests at the home Sunday afternoon for a Baby shower for my son and wife. They are expecting the son (our first grandchild) in November. My oldest son and his wife (who are also expecting first child in Feb.) are throwing the shower but guess who is putting it all together and feeding all those folks?

Rick
    Rick

When they are cleaning out your undies when your 90 you will be smiling (you know what they say about payback)

Congrats on the new little ones. Nothing like gran babies or nephews and such. You can always pick them up by the scruff of their neck and hand them back to mommy

Hey Rick. Just because this whole thing is about grand babies you should probably not be calling your home THE HOME. You aren't that old yet.