Default from our boat hotel

From Stockholm -
    Wash your toes while you brush your teeth!

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: from our boat hotel

John,

Don't you know that 9 out 10 Dentists recommend CREST.

You can expect the strange when your out of the great USA.

rick

Ted Menelly Guest

The strangest thing I ever saw was in an old part of Paris at resteraunt where the bath room had what looked like a big urinal/toilet where you either faced forward and did one business or turned and squated to do the other business, there was no sitting anywhere. After seeing that I said honey, we are out of here. Moved on to the more modern era resteraunt.

And with the absence of any trap, your feet aren't the only thing that'll smell.

Ain't y'all ever see a shower stall with a sink in it before. The floor drain has the trap.

It's a "space saver"..

Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

Re: from our boat hotel
    The strangest thing I ever saw was in an old part of Paris at resteraunt where the bath room had what looked like a big urinal/toilet where you either faced forward and did one business or turned and squated to do the other business, there was no sitting anywhere.
    You should see what was in the apartment building where my whife's best friend lived!

Shared toilet with other apartments on the same floor. Shallow pan, similar to a overflow pan you would see under a clothes washer, with raised foot pads to stand on. 2" hole located between the foot pads and a water closet above your head with a pull chain. Good part was you did not have to wait for others to finish reading the paper. Bad part was you had to step off the foot pads before pulling the chain, wife learned that the hard way . This was back in 1971, might have up-graded by now?

At least you don't have to clear the drain like this guy.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas