Bill Beard Guest

Default Recently certified by AZ BTR

Hi all--
    My name is Bill, and live in Casa Grande, AZ. I was just certified by the AZ BTR and am looking forward to making a worthwhile contribution to the trade. I have many years of technical experience (electronic/electrical/home construction and industrial equipment support). I thought I knew a lot. HA HA! I found how little I knew about what Home Inspectors are required to inspect and report on. Well, I'm still learning new things all the time. So, I'm proud of this trade I've gotten into. Hope (I'm sure of it) I can learn more useful info on this forum.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: Recently certified by AZ BTR

Con-Grats. Bill. now all the fun can start.

The dum question is the one that is never ask.

I have been inspecting for a long time and i still see something new all the time.

Wellcome and best to ya.

Ron

P.S. Do you have a $ 5 spot for a cup of coffee ?

Default Re: Recently certified by AZ BTR

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Beard View Post
    Hi all--
    My name is Bill, and live in Casa Grande, AZ. I was just certified by the AZ BTR and am looking forward to making a worthwhile contribution to the trade. I have many years of technical experience (electronic/electrical/home construction and industrial equipment support). I thought I knew a lot. HA HA! I found how little I knew about what Home Inspectors are required to inspect and report on. Well, I'm still learning new things all the time. So, I'm proud of this trade I've gotten into. Hope (I'm sure of it) I can learn more useful info on this forum.
    Hi Bill.. I do a lot of work in Casa Grande.
    If your interested give me a call and maybe we can catch lunch between inspections..

Also.. a good opportuinty to meet other AZ inspectors check out
    Arizona ASHI Home Inspections

AZ ASHIs next meeting, Free to all inspectors or wanna be inspectors is next Thur 9/18