Joe Tedesco Guest

Smile Hello from Boston, Massachusetts!

I am always interested in learning more about the home inspection industry and have been for some time.

I have been involved in teaching the electrical code, and safety training for many years.

My real name is associated with some controversies, and I have been banned from some boards for some of my comments and actions.

That's just me, and for those who know me I am sure they understand and may even agree! I hope?

I have offered to meet in a public place, and will discuss the areas surrounding the subjects that are sometimes not clearly understood, and that offer still stands!

If you need help just ask and send me an email message, its time to bury the hatchet.

I want to apologize here to any persons who were, and still are upset with my criticisms.

I only want to extend my message of:

Electrical Safety is No Accident!

That's all I am interested in.

I will also post current information about the issues, and will share any additional materials that I have.

Please let me know how I can be of any assistance!

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Joe Tedesco; 10-15-2009 at 04:26 AM.
    Inspection Referral

Richard Rushing Guest

Default Re: Hello from Boston, Massachusetts!

Joe's offer is well recieved.

For those not familiar with Joe, he is a well respected individual within the electrical and inspection communities with a wealth of information to draw from.

Joe, thanks for posting and offering to help on this board. I look forward to seeling alot more of your posts and being the beneficiary of your years of hard work/ knowledge.

Rich

Joe Tedesco Guest

I am back and plan on spending more time here where the discussions are meaningful and educational!

Ron Bibler Guest

My real name is associated with some controversies, and I have been banned from some boards for some of my comments and actions.

Well wellcome Joe. I must say you have a way of walking into a room and Elecrifying it. I'm not understanding why some would ban you from a board just for trying to help? are your comments off in other areas. or is your mind closed to the way others think? No disrespect in any way.

Best

Ron

Joe Tedesco Guest

Wink Re: Hello from Boston, Massachusetts!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post

Well welcome Joe. I must say you have a way of walking into a room and Electrifying it. I'm not understanding why some would ban you from a board just for trying to help? are your comments off in other areas. or is your mind closed to the way others think? No disrespect in any way.

Best

Ron
    Thanks Ron, I am not banned any longer, and there is only one board that has banned me from even joining because it is run by a cry baby, and another was because I deleted all of the lousy stinking, terrible and incorrect replies from those with no dam experience whatsoever in the electrical industry!

I cannot stand reading some of the replies on DIY, and on other boards from some with none, or little electrical or inspection experience!

Many well known ball busters still bash me from behind their slimy keyboards, never accepting a challenge in person to discuss the facts!

I have the facts since the first code I used in 1965, and I am concerned and always will be in safety!

Another thing I like about this board is the actual name of the person, and not some silly nickname, and also that there are no Almighty Moderators who too are clueless.

I like the comments here made by the Administrator:

http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_i...uncements.html

Ron Bibler Guest

Well Joe in the Electrical field there is no place for half way work.

So we need a guy like you around.

Best

Ron