Hello, I have looked at a lot of posts like this but I would still like some opinions on how concerned I should be about these cracks. I am totally willing to bring in a structural engineer and most likely will. This crack goes from the front of the house to the back. It goes completely through the foundation to top to bottom.



Similar Threads: