Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-11-2014, 06:45 AM #1
What are the advantages to using an FHA 203k Rehabilitation loan?
1. There is a larger pool of properties available to show.
2. There is no need to negotiate for the seller to do repairs.
3. Many homes can be turned into the client's dream home.
4. You (as an inspector) have less liability to a client who wants to buy a "unique fixer upper".
5. Consultants are professionally trained to ensure smooth projects from initial consultation to final draw.
6. Client can take advantage of energy efficiency improvements that reduce operating costs with 203k and/or EEM loans.
7. Client can get money/cash rebates and tax incentives for the upgrades that are done.
8. Client gets instant equity once renovation is completed due to increased home value and can refinance after six months.
Operations & Events Manager