PDA

View Full Version : Can this really happen?

Reis Pearson
07-23-2009, 10:05 PM
It seems to me that this might be a bad idea? Any insight?

A.D. Miller
07-24-2009, 03:13 AM
It seems to me that this might be a bad idea? Any insight?

RP: It may be a good idea if, for example, you place a BBQ unit here. You have gas for the burners and electricity for the rotisserie.

Jack Murdock
07-24-2009, 03:14 AM
Reis,
As it stands that csst is terminated properly and left gas-tight. (assuming its bonded inside per the man instructions etc) The only issue would be if a source of ignition is plugged into that outlet and there is a gas meter with a regulator or an LP regulator within 5 feet of the source of ignition. Is that the service entrance or an exit for a gas grill or ?

Jack

Reis Pearson
07-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Okay, this was a DUMB question and I realized after I posted. Yes, it is a gas stub for a gas grill and the proper bonding at the interior has been done. I went on the ignition source train without fully thinking it through... Sorry to waste anyone's time.

Thanks for your replies!

A.D. Miller
07-24-2009, 09:08 AM
Okay, this was a DUMB question and I realized after I posted. Yes, it is a gas stub for a gas grill and the proper bonding at the interior has been done. I went on the ignition source train without fully thinking it through... Sorry to waste anyone's time.

Thanks for your replies!

RP: Those sorts of mental episodes are experienced by everyone.:D

Michael Larson
07-24-2009, 03:08 PM
RP: Those sorts of mental episodes are experienced by everyone.:DFor some more than others.:D