PDA

View Full Version : Septic System Installation

Brian Johnson
02-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Hey All

I will be installing a new tank/septic system in my own house this coming year. I am thinking of doing the job myself as I have friends who own and operate backhoes with experience in landscape construction. What I need from you all is a link to a website or information/pictures on how to go about it. Even your thoughts and opinions will be welcomed. I know this is a project I could handle along with the cooperation and help from friends and coworkers if I could just find info on exactly how it gets made, from the lowest level of Trap rock or sand, to the galleys and fabric, and in what order. I understand the sytem has to be sized properly, I am just concerned with the way to build it right now. Thanx in advance for your help.

A.D. Miller
02-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey All

I will be installing a new tank/septic system in my own house this coming year. I am thinking of doing the job myself as I have friends who own and operate backhoes with experience in landscape construction. What I need from you all is a link to a website or information/pictures on how to go about it. Even your thoughts and opinions will be welcomed. I know this is a project I could handle along with the cooperation and help from friends and coworkers if I could just find info on exactly how it gets made, from the lowest level of Trap rock or sand, to the galleys and fabric, and in what order. I understand the sytem has to be sized properly, I am just concerned with the way to build it right now. Thanx in advance for your help.

DPH: Environmental Engineering - Subsurface Sewage (http://www.ct.gov/dph/cwp/view.asp?a=3140&q=387438)

Brian Johnson
02-27-2010, 05:50 AM
Wow!

Thanx A.D.

I don't know how I missed that web site

Much appreciated