Kevin Luce Guest

Default Creating an email page

I am wanting to make a professional email page for my clients so when they open the email, it will be the first thing they will see. I would like it so the recipient cannot move or change anything on that email page. I do need to add information such as their name and the house we inspected on the email page. Is there software or a different way I can convert this information for an email. Again, I don't want this as an attachment but as the email page when they open it. At this time, I have this email page created in MS Word.

Any help would be great!

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Creating an email page

Hi Kevin, I just finished getting some help to send my newsletter like what you describe. I am only interested in a once a quarter newsletter, but the concept is pretty much the same. I used a VA (Virtual Assistant) to do the conversion of my newsletter that I created in Word, emailed it to her and she emailed it back so that I just forward it to my email list.
    I know there is software out there that will do what you want but it is very expensive from what I have found. With what I have, I can add above and below the image that cannot be changed.
    Here is her email address, won't cost anything to ask.
    MyVA@MarshallVirtualAssistance.com

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas